Friday, November 5, 2010

GIN


      My name is Seth and I am a member of the 
Global Information Network. I believe you would be interested in the organization I am apart of. Our speakers are all #1 gurus from the MLM industry such as:  Kevin Trudeau, Blaine Athorn, Chris McGarahan.. All of them multi-millionaires and billionaires. They provide training to members on how to be successful in anything you come across and secret information on how to unlock the power of the Law of Attraction so you can have, be, or do anything you desire. Our top earners are making over $450,000 a month of residual income and the Global Information Network just launched one year ago! Membership provides access to free seminars and events all over the world conducted by leading experts in fields. Some key note speakers we have include: Dr. Leonard Coldwell(he has cured over 30,000 terminally ill cancer patients WITHOUT the use of chemotherapy or pharmaceutical drugs and has a 92.3% cancer cure rate) Dr. John Gray, Dr. Ted Morter, Mary Miller, Ed Foreman, and the list goes on and on... Check out the website and let me know what you think or let me know if you would like any further information https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com/?AffiliateCode=1512962

BONUS INCENTIVE: FREE CRUISE for members who join in the month of November + DOUBLE commissions!
Hope to see you on the cruise!

Please let me know if you would like any further information on the material covered in the Your Wish Is Your Command CD series! It has dramatically changed the outlook of my life and I want you to experience the full benefit as well!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Dedicated To Your Success,

Seth V. Tonner

No comments:

Post a Comment